Celtic Center Restroom Grand Opening!
Thank you to all who have supported the Capital Campaign with donations and pledges! Great news – the Celtic Restroom Renovation is complete for Holy Week and Easter services! We appreciate your continued support!
Capital Campaign Follow Up Project Committee Chair
Capital Improvement and Maintenance Projects Update - Feb 9, 2018
More projects starting due to your generosity! Thank you so much!
Celtic Center Men's and Women's Restroom Renovations Begin!
- The Celtic Center Men’s and Women’s restrooms will be closed for renovations for approximately 7 weeks beginning Monday, February 12.
- The Celtic Center will be closed during construction. Weekend Masses will be held in the Church as usual, but entry will be restricted to the Link doors. Please use the restrooms near the Chapel and Mahon Center during the renovation process.
- Welsh Construction has been hired to complete the restroom renovations, and the City of Edina has approved our plans.
- The restrooms will be handicap accessible and compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- The restroom finishes selected will be on display later in February.
- Additional restrooms will be renovated later this spring and summer.
- Lighting re-lamping to LED Project is saving us approximately $800 monthly in electrical costs.
- Water softening systems have been installed in the classroom and office area of the church.
We appreciate your continued support of the maintenance projects. We are truly blessed. Questions? Please contact Cathy Shull.
St. Patrick's is engaged in a major capital campaign to address key maintenance and facility issues. The theme of our campaign, Honoring Our Past, Preparing for Our Future, is fitting for St. Patrick's community and this campaign because our parish has a long history of devoted and generous parishioners. Throughout this campaign we will work to honor those families and prepare for the parish's future by maintaining and updating our facilities. Please pray for the parish leaders and volunteers who will be working to ensure a successful outcome.
Many parishioners have questions about each project and the campaign process. In the weeks ahead, we will share detailed information and answer questions about these projects.